Saturday, November 14, 2009

Sample Save The Date For Parties



I write a note between the programming because it takes quite a long time.
Saturday and Sunday I have free makes me delighted because this is the only one weekend a month.
This morning I was awakened by the phone my brother, because I had to take him to arrive at 11 and already is 11:30. I put a jacket on pajamas and went in my slippers after the x)
he ran back because I had a cigarette.
Young began to wash the car and I went back to bed.

lain virtually all day (it was me: P)
And now catching up.

I called today to the editor, and info about training the guys, but I found out that this will be huge problems.
Since he was released on Thursday a spokesman Wisla Krakow, and he is likely to approve a list of journalists go to conferences or training. Also, he seemed official press releases, and currently there is no person who can do it.
Super. We stand in place and just before the derby, just before the holiday just before an important day.

Monday at the university will be terrible because I have two kartkówki and complete lack of desire to be anything to teach.
for an evening on Monday night but rather promises to be great.
mrr event for the morning. What does my absence on Tuesday in class.
recently gave up teaching a little bit, but I always have a valid reason.

I was also invited to 18nastkę what I am pretty surprised.
I thought people my age on 18nastki no longer invited: P

with Zawadka already started to slow book Planica. I had a mega
dilemma whether to go, but I found that I was going but in spite of everything =)
My
taken specifically for Ash <3

3majcie August.

0 comments:

Post a Comment