Saturday, December 18, 2010

Paper Seashell Plates

002_Zdeformowane_koło_koło_Brzegu.dpp

[ Song Week: Silver Convention - Fly Robin Fly
(1975)]
the title event is a reason for the delay release of the second episode. In the middle of locomotion which it happened, most probably have guessed. But it did not affect my vehicle, and the rider in front of us, which blocked us until Opole, which resulted in the need for country in order to speed 20km / h (ie, slightly below the average speed in the Polish network.) Place I already know a little better, often passes, but unfortunately never there, the train broke down, so I never got a chance to visit (in this way has already visited Opole - jumping through the window of the train on the semaphore before Opole West .) Beach, in addition to beautiful girls daily commuters on the Wroclaw university, is known colloquially called the castle "Silesian Wawel". Moreover, in the context of the girls reminds me so volleyball team (female) Measles Candy Beach. Well, I actually do there, sweets and halva. Podsumowjąc this comparison just mention that I met also a lot of Kołobrzeżan. Based on conversations with them began to create a picture in my mind, this present Kolobrzeg, although I have not been there for 16 years. All deformacyjno-formative analysis was crowned a rather long week for me. I did not have too much range of choice of attractions. Although that was a range of Andalusian, which is 31 modules = Possible (I know because I counted.) BTW I wonder why not 32, which is a power of two. The conclusion is that digitization does not yet entered a group of manufacturers of air conditioning systems protoplasts. New Air came up for it in the laboratory in which often sit (and it is not laboratułargarnierpari). This time, sit in the company of a very nice Englishman, who admittedly did not have the name of Robin (as implied by the title songs of the week), but the fact is that it flew to England on Thursday. But before I had to do it often wypusczać to the toilet (like in school), he has not received his card access. Of course, this was not the main purpose of his stay ... Finally, I would return to the delays. Where each week I'll be drifting away from it one day at some point so that something that by definition is published weekly, will not be released in one week. But I reassure you all - the delay can sometimes be uwcześnieniem (not to be confused with ówcześnieniem). I will not dwell on it here - read the page
Research Institute for Alternative
. Meanwhile, goodbye to greet all those who play the clock. Not only watchmakers, including those from their own biological clock ...

[Weekly song]
Minimal disco - at least in content. For it won a Grammy for best instrumental and the first piece German band at the top of the Billboard. Words are so few, because wokalistkom not want to learn English.


sponsored Today's episode:
string (0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 3, 4, 3, 4, 3, 4 ..) the number of colors needed to color pie graph vertices (where n is the position within)
http://oeis.org/A158515
. What is the coloring of the graph I suggest you read on wikipedia

.

No. 916101 of the profession "
Classification of Occupations

0 comments:

Post a Comment