Thursday, November 11, 2010

Does It Hurt Having The Mirena Removed

I

... that week off from knitting it all too;) Before giving birth I managed to finish the second glove, I was niteczek hide and Now I'm looking for an idea - unless I start from the metric for Igor and some sponges from the remaining cotton - you can not bear the Son of vigorous swimming, and for now we will have to cope differently;)
And so innocent when he is dreaming ..
Anyway is there's a new number Interweave Knits, I watched models here-click ! and like the only one, and even that is not crazy:
Marniutko IK dropped out this time ...

Truscaveczka responsible

Thank you all for your congratulations and wishes, I am glad that so many people share with me the joy of bringing the world of children - because without children my life would not be what is:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment