Friday, November 12, 2010

Sailing Dory Twelve People

TIME ALREADY, on hand, your dreams are ... My little Wiślak






Welcome!
lot of the time did not write because I did not feel the need. People who were interested in what struck me is going to the mail, but sometimes skrobnąć need something.
A few times already trying to throw something here, but still is not deleting because I wanted to write under the influence of too many emotions.
My World is currently pending in four tracks: work, uni, Wisla and love.
Yes, officially answer the question why I was not on any summer competition. I am in a permanent, official and mature relationship.
does not mean total abandonment of the jumping, but by this time many realized.
First of all, that I do not play with me, served with spicy event usually ending badly .. I think (not insulting here God forbid anyone) that there is a limit beyond which age groups are not suitable to do certain things.
charging the order of a person wrote to me: "to think that now is the time to do with their aunt klotki?".
My answer is 'NO', I do not interfere with their aunt, but I try to do it with so-called 'adult gaze'. Yes, I happen to drink a whole bottle of bonkers and have fun rozkminy, but we do it around both of us not paying attention.
not criticizing anybody here who is famous for its wild parties (different ending).
Like it .. do it on.
I prefer after work to go home where someone you love is waiting for me and my warm bed.
do not like the lonely night.

kisses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment