Friday, February 18, 2011

Hairstyles For 8 Grade



came back with the Lord Son of the weekly "leave" - \u200b\u200bat the hospital. He was polite, unfortunately infected with the older sister, threw him to the bronchioles and the week we stayed in a hospital isolation ward. And today's radio message brought the information that in recent days hospitalized 11 times more children, especially infants, than in the corresponding period a year ago. 11 times!
ociupinkę The hospital is bored. Isolation ward is not a nice place. Fortunately, I had
crochet hook and Virginia - Napkin-hearts I did that show, when I finish the whole set. Fafnaście questions I answered, "I want you so?" (No, I force myself and then bathed every bloody napkin.) "And what does it do in tesco if you can buy these?" (In order to earn a bowl of rice, as the Chinese little ones producing what lies in tesco.) "And I then I had no patience!" (Well, and what I have, and therefore?)

But now we're in the right place, you son feels great and it came just at the stage "as to handle it in their mouths," so all the skeins in the current robot are recovering from an injury referenced his case;)

Once again, I recalled that not involved in blogging chains, so that please me and not to grant niewyróżnianie any blog badges.

And this with a dedication to those who wondered edged motorcycle - are more things in heaven and earth, which ...


Truscaveczka responsible

Adelaide, Agatha, I have a special folder on śmiesznoty dziergackie if like them, I will often share what I throw there:)
Chmurko , I am glad that I corrected you humorek winter nadszarpywany what is behind the window.
fasOlu , I do not take part in it.
Krysiu , I'm sure you'll soon have wnusia:) That you wish:)
Teena , only at the very beginning. But how rewarding it turns out to be:) Thanks for your kindness:)
Mirabelko , thank you for your congratulations. In wyróżnieniowych chains do not take part.

0 comments:

Post a Comment