Thursday, February 3, 2011

Unauthorized Access Lwemon

Shalom! Poll ended

Let me porosnę feathers, if not charming ciuszek) But maybe I'm biased , after all, he wears my favorite model:)
yarn Nadide Himalaya 369m/100g, 4mm needles. Shalom did exactly according to the scheme (number of points) - and by reducing the thickness of a thin wire and włóczce went on a five-year size. The yarn is 100% acrylic, but I did a very nice, very soft and has a cool color.
I finish even in the fiery sweater sleeves to Olga Nicky Plus, then I have plans to wymiankę serduszkową Beatką:) Still looking for inspiration for the yarn, which is my storage space collapses, February Lady Sweater I started but I odwidział such a formless seems to me. So we'll see what comes next:)




Truscaveczka responsible

Pimposhko , added number of votes:)
Tkaitko , you're right - a thick wire is easier for beginners - although the time and difficulty. Once, a colleague was very disappointed with the yarn that such a harsh and rigid fabric leaves. It turned out that the package was 3-4 wires, took 3 and was doing extremely tight.
Danusiu , thank you for noticing me, but I do not take part in blogging chains.
Theli , well, this sample is some witchcraft-mary;)
Kruliczyco , you're a magician then:)
Trzydziestolatko , I have exactly the same with crochet - the girls say reprocess maxi crochet and I was 1 mm 2 mm)

0 comments:

Post a Comment