Monday, March 14, 2011

What To Write In A Book For A New Baby

'Our love is beautiful'. Some

How are you? We can see almost every spring, makes me very happy. I've had enough
cold and snow.
Last week was very tough for me. I had the same long shifts at work, and this landed in my autko mechanic walks 2.5 km so were my everyday life. It also has its good side and a little after the winter, moving, however, because the two visits a week in the pool do not give up so much.
Yesterday I was at a concert in the Studio Hardcore. Picked up quite a long time for this concert, and finally it worked:]
had really good fun because this team is one of my favorites.
As Olga managed to Spot A was with my boyfriend. 24th of March we have our little 'half-anniversary':) The whole half a year together. I do not regret anything, I love and am loved nothing more than unnecessary to me to be happy:) I wish everyone to find the other half:]

lovely Saturday spent in the company of my bonkers:) As always it was fun:)


As for my very work as you ask.
works at the reception on the tennis courts. Jobs
nice and gives me much joy.
land to do what you like:)

Well then I Flee:) cleared up and wash time autko:)
Kisses:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment