Sunday, May 8, 2011

What Is Meaning Of Mleyu

022_I_po_zawodach..._(postindustrializm_i_inne_post).dpp

[ Song Week: Lucenzo ft. Don Omar - Danza Kuduro (2010)]

Referring to the title: there is no postal company. Referring to the songs of the week: every once is a pressure. YouTube pressed me that what I proposed to move the song (of course, "officially legal" [but it came up with myself:)] channel Vevo) after hearing the song (it may seem) is not matched this.
Referring to long weekends: anything long nominally reduced by too much experience. Haha! There is one exception! Maybe not one. I just presented the rule concerns the time. We should also remember that this is all about classical physics from the time of Newton's laws. Relativity lot of messed up both items in the lengthening and time.
The promiscuity of all this praise make sure that I raced with the tram line No. 7 Therefore, all the themes and inspirations like chlorine disappeared into the warm pool (in the west to ozonuje water - that is allowed in O 3). Or maybe you just transformed it in satisfaction. I raced from the hub to the Freedom Square Youth Culture Załęże. Throughout the whole street Gliwice, which has so many monuments, and I treat it as neglect. The result: a red Konstal won yellow mustang.
See how it looks! As if I did stylish initials in print technology is gutenbergowskiego zaoszczędziłbym fonts on more expensive, because almost everywhere, yet I had a "W" in paragraphs. In this it was this same time, and I am the sister of that symbol is slowly getting closer (north - the horses, period) so briefly put out of their steaks (chops would be at least in the batter - that's the difference?) A variety of stylistic forms.
professions also were in the honorable competition, but will not say what. Postindustrializm Edition architectural złomiarskim I devoured most of the night in this twisted (as it is - I used screwdrivers), but the short working week. Secondary has had an impact on the primary (ie postindustrializm the outcome in the competition, here referring to the construction of the transformer, the transformer coils in fact) and let this is the moral of all this galimatiasu. So much is still to save!
Goni me time because I'm done already this uneven fight with a web browser and a network of servers. I refer more to the Lord Tik-Such, but I think about ending more time to write as it has little in reserve. To sum up: "the Lord Tik-That '!. Tick-tock, tick-tock!

[Weekly song] is such a
Kuduro music played in Angola since the 80s of the twentieth century. In Angola, it is said in Portuguese. A Portuguese Lucenzo you are (well, born in France). It is from his song "Vem dançar kuduro" was a hit with this episode. And it was this: he became involved in the Puerto Rican champion Don Omar Reggaeton pan (sometimes known as El Rey), added some bicików and imprezaaa:). Thus, the song is bilingual: English-Portuguese.

Today's episode sponsored:
  • string created by a series of departures minute tram No. 7 from the bus KZK GOP Katowice Railway Station on weekdays: (3,18,33,48). Look for a complicated rule. Hint - use the arithmetic modulo 60th Two trams
  • Konstal production at two different liftingach (picture of company resources Silesian Trams):


Metropolitan Silesia, 05/08/2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment