Monday, January 10, 2011

Bluetooth Headsets As Walkie-talkies

Everybody Poppy

I and I;)
I did it with Charisma , purchased from E-knitting . The yarn seems to be similar to the thickness of Olivia and touch - to Kashmiru grandson:) I did my cap on the wire 4.5 mm, and took 46 pips.
Remember that "something", what the Continental Combined showed the first method ie. Polish? It was gray and it is crazy;) picked up the remains of First Class and came out just such a thing. By the way I recommend this yarn as a "baby" - I wear this golfik, when the Lord's son lies in a sling - it lies at the mouth and the praise;)
From Olga for Olga - just before Christmas showed the first on the blog necklace-braid. Olga liked my utmost, and was converted into a hair band. Wire 2.5 mm, Kalinka. The provision for 16 holes band came just in time for a five-year.


Truscaveczka responsible

Kruliczyco , waiting for my walk to the store with the curtains and digging in the box with the remains:) I'm not a fan of Barbie, but if Miss Olga plays with her in the family, and not in the model, turning a blind eye ;)
Mill, it's probably the only advantage of Barbie - you can not crochet cute clothes:) Thank you:)
Sylviu , I'm glad I could help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment