Sunday, January 23, 2011

Nike Florida Vapor Trail 2.0

007_Traktat_o_mrówkach_i_kółkowiczach.dpp

[ Song Week:
Rick James - Super Freak
    (1981)]

No no, what color (I: type female from near the wheel?)! Imagine that you recently came across an interview with the late Rick James with his first concert in Europe (specifically, it took place in Germany). A man generally has a rich biography (just look at the list consumed by the chemical agents), but this time it surprised me solidly. Asked what is the Buffalo (from which) said that is like Essen. I laughed, they'll probably just shoot myself, because the concert took place in Essen. This laughter did not understand my father, who made me realize that these cities, however, have a lot in common. Buffalo once was famous for stainless steel. Also, like Essen - part of the Ruhr is a city of postindustrial. The result? We must be careful to take the lack of geographic knowledge about the United States. It is a bit of a shame, especially towards my hobby is to compare different cities (I moved a little in the last paragraph 001, ao Ruhr firmly caught in the 003). I, however, this basic trend kółkowiczów I wyekstrapolować the entire society. In other areas of life. I reserve that what I write below, can be very far-fetched in the field myrmekologii (learning about ants), but extremely fit for a sociological hypothesis, who was born in the head my friend. It turns out that apparently the rate of movement increases with ants with temperature. Also, for example, the Finnish ants go slower than the English. However, what is interesting at the same time, they perform the same work. It's like four times faster internet connection to send the same thing four times. Apparently it increases the chance of getting the data safely, but a faster connection, however, are less reliable. But the thing: to translate it to humans can be rebutted, many stereotypes. People around the world are able to develop the same product at the same rate only accompanied by various degrees of expression. For instance, I like to personalize your items with a seemingly dead. One of them for me expected, so I can not disappoint him, so I go to bed soon ... [Weekly song] About Rick already know a little something from the article. The song probably defines itself. This is a classic a classic. She found a spot on the 477 versus 500 greatest songs of all time by Billboard magazine.
Today's episode sponsored (not in a literal sense, a mental, this time I have to stress because of the physical existence of the sponsors):


string (0, 4, 8, 16, 52, 60, 96, 140 ,...) - I typed in the ant encyclopedia wyszukało strings and I string a finite number of iterations, in which Langton ant passes through the place from which she (philosophically to take this is impossible, except that once it becomes apparent that This ant is pretty crazy.) Kim Langton is an ant? Read the best in
Wikipedia
. Down to earth is such an ant, which comes after a monochrome board and changing colors. Where is the white box is changing its color to black, turns left and moves to the next field. Similarly, in a black box, it turns white, turns right and goes further. Is it normal? Certainly leaves a trace.
http://oeis.org/A102358



0 comments:

Post a Comment