Sunday, January 2, 2011

Freetrailerblueprints

took place

And that's not all my achievements:)
wonderful occasion I recommend a program online to make collages from pictures - Photovisi - click! and second - for the processing of graphics - Pixlr - click! Fotoszop it is not, but very nice pictures can be machined, cut, podkoloryzować and so on:)

Truscaveczka responsible

Thanks again for the abandoned New Year's greetings. I hasten to report Miss Olga to survive until the New Year's Eve fireworks and mad with joy, shouting immoderate spending, which led to the variety that you suddenly awake son wanted to meet a New Year's toast with milk:) From this I predict that the new year will be crazy, happy and family:) What do and you wish:) PS I joined

badge facebookową "Like this!" - If you do not want to leave a comment, you can always prztyknąć in it, I'll be equally happy:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment