Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Difference Between Charcuterie And And Boucherie

Here comes the bride

"Here Comes the Bride" are the first words of the song podkładanej Mendelssohn's Wedding March. And here's the happy bride:
roughly modeled on the diagram 836 of this page - click! but that other yarn (Kalinka) and a tad thicker wires (2.5 mm) that had poczarować. I changed a strapless question - because I closed my eyes tight at the top and made a snap back, the dress is perfect for holding a plastic bust:) Now I must look to the tulle veil, and I think that Miss Olga will be happy. May it not only told knit tuxedo for the groom;)


Truscaveczka responsible

Piaseiza , Like it is for people who are on Facebook, but perhaps I will add such a universal, for everyone:) And with that organization does not exaggerate:) It seems to me that some day krótkawa, many different things I would like to do and is going nowhere ...
Reni, and you have podsumowałaś? ;)
Agatha, I saw this great applet, huh? :)
Sylvia, I am writing again - this Kashmirka:)
Pandoro , maybe it's charm collage:) Now it's your turn:)
Krysiu , somehow just go:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment