Saturday, January 29, 2011

What Do The Words On Triple H's Shirt Mean

in my secret life

Welcome!
not written a long time since my actual life is normal:)
Once again, I changed my job, and despite a few options What I'm lost again, I think I made a great decision to change. Works on the tennis courts at the reception.
is super, ripped the team, nice atmosphere not to mention the asterisks to visit us, bearing in mind here Radwanska sisters and Radek Sobolewski.

I was not the World Cup and I am therefore very happy. Returning from each competition I was not a nice feeling after a meeting of which I tend not sympathy, and so skipped this unpleasantness. Zakopane
the weekend craziness I also raged on the floor of the mine and also had a great time.
I am glad that what I achieved in my life. Stabilization. I know that I have coins in my life, because they earn, I know that I have nowhere to go back and know that there is someone in this world who has something that I have given him - heart. Adding this to my wonderful friends I can honestly say that I am happy.

My little toddler Marcinek is growing and is already large:) is almost 5 months and I am not able to imagine how quickly the time flies:) From what I know, this is getting to him a little bandit, but as a good aunt sends it Wisełka to the soccer school:)








Flee to sleep, tomorrow I'll finish a note!

30/01/2011 appends as promised:)


hours longer simply lacked the time to me, and to get to work at 7 I get up at 4.20: (i go to sleep before then:)

I am very pleasantly surprised I got the e-mails after yesterday's note.
Thank you girls for your good words and good luck to you also.

I would not comment on the current situation on jumping when it comes to girls there, recoiling. Each has his life, his conscience and with the same that later will be accounted for. It's not that I do not miss it enough to go to a party swept and have fun with the girls. Sure, I have a great desire, but a sense of stability to what I mentioned could be a pretty good shake, and I would not want to.

As for the Miss Congeniality and the stars Heja Norge. Well, I know that this person is the same age as me and it scares me. But, (not wanting to offend anyone here, God forbid) is such a thing as life dreams. And it just seems to me that Anna lives just that. Something we may never get, or what life will never have, but being on the show jumping is a bit of everything else just adds itself in dreams. If someone is alone in his real life here and now, looking to what's missing elsewhere. It's a shame because it is like catching flies are not.
Only in this topic.

I wanted to ask you on the occasion of the small heroes. Recently I meet many. But this little impressed me very well and his parents for their commitment and struggle. http://marek6.bloog.pl/

Give a 1% tax
Foundation for Children "Help on"
KRS 0000037904
Convince others that it's worth!
Mizera Mark with a note nr.1972
http://lechia.net/201101112572/wiadomosci/podziel-sie-1-z-kibicami-lechii

I already know who to pass on your% of the tax. And you?


3majcie be nice and warm:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment